Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crocodile Cake Templates

damage are only minimal ...

Mayday, Mayday ...
I'm hit! It's my leg chtedis! I sense my leg!
shrapnel rapidly pear. As at 40 I tell you.
I knew I should not have to buy a new pair of slippers at the souk today ... To be the souk, the bazaar! Plus I got scammed on a djellaba for my friend Polo. I'm losing blood I delirium. I should not have to shave, I would have perhaps avoided this fucking bomb ...

I assure you, I avoided the attack ridiculous. I have not even heard chtedis. Just a few images in a loop on CNN . I still had a narrow escape ... If my taxi took another way back home my friends, it might be passed by the place most tourists in Cairo, which is unlikely ... They're professionals, they know their stuff el Hamdoulilah . It would have still hurts to "make tools" for a band of bearded unable to properly claim an attack.
M'enfin, so this attack adds to the charm and the exotic country. The Middle East without bomb Brussels is like no beers .. .

So all is well. It is nice (as always), my beard is better than ever (it's the circumstances, I am the evil one but I want to my skin).
few negative points though: apart from the fact that this delicious Egyptian people has a grudge against the West, I did more work and more flat ... Shit!
To work ... I just did not backed the right horse. It happens.
for apartment ... It seems that our Owners in good Muslims to forbid an Egyptian living with girls without being married ... No kidding! And as I have the chance to live with girls and an Egyptian ... We must move out and try to find Owners a little less "conservative" God willing .

So I go to the Red Sea again this weekend. History recharge my batteries a bit and breathe the air a little convenient. And finally to what I was doing ... Enjoying and flémarder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment