Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kareena Smallest Breasts In Bollywood

4. make as home

-
Ah - Ah!
- Sacred Marcel.
- Sacred Francis.
- Please put me up.
- Yes, you owe me 500 pounds.
- I'll pay you in kind.
- I may take you to the word my little bastard.
- What do we do?
- You do what you want. I'm going to shit and take a shower before my girlfriend comes back. I think she wants out.
- Always so charming, you, my little quinquin.
- Yes, welcome. Make yourself at home ... but remember that you are home. Ahlan wa Sahlan.
- Ahlan bik, ya asshole.
- At your service my highness.
- That's it. Gone, file in your shower and wash yourself well above the ass. I hate it leaves no traces ...
- Poet!
- oh so little.
- How about a cabaret tonight?
- Cabaret?
- Rondouillettes, thighs and bellies hanging. Beer and whiskey. Ambiance caulked ...
- Say no more I'm leaving! And your moukère?
- Oh, do not worry why my little post, I prepaid. She comes with us, she took the opportunity to take photos.
- bastard, you really lives a dream life.
- I'm doing my lil minimum. Y Karim and Hassan also coming with.
- is that these gus?
- Two regional stage. One has a car, the other a lot of money ...
- You do not change, eh.
- If I'm getting better.
- Outrageous!
- Well, what are you good for me back home?
- A bottle of picon. Will win?
- Is that all?
- Damn, I'm here for five days. Speak well!
- Excuse me sir, I did not mean to offend. Gone, picon on the table, maximum of beers. The shower can wait.
- You feel the monkey will still take a shower.
- I do not have you asked your opinion about my hygiene.
- Sorry, the smell is too strong!
- Yes I farted, and then ? There is a nice hotel near here. You can always install thee ...
- Do not upset your. I could bear all the smells in the world to share your bed.
- the hair. Say, the glasses will not fill all alone ... Active!
- You make me tired already.
- I love you Francis!
- Shut up!
- Health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment