Friday, March 13, 2009

Trailers Of Mysore Mallige Blue Film

Cycle the jinx

Well, I just spent at least 10 days without internet. World Cup say!
meantime I took the opportunity to lose my wallet (my job and my apartment was logical), to go after the Red Sea and in the desert (everything with my step-sister), for get a job in a shooting for a crappy movie and Egypt to find an apartment . Our roommate
Egyptian which shall remain nameless (I do not want him to be problems with the secret services of the old Mubarak ) suddenly has the right to live with girls. Western moreover (implying whores). What audacity my good friend! Finally it's easy to find an apartment ... When we stretch a little dough.
Seriously, here we find apartments in 4-4-2. There are only getting around town and ask people, there is a series of gus familiar with a " Bawab " (doorman building) or " Simsar " (realtor) dégottent of greasy spoon that in a jiffy.
So now, we live near the center in a nice neighborhood. Here is broken teeth, racks ramshackle, wooden legs, bloated faces some good short champions. But it is ultimately you pay less than before and people are cool. There are markets in every sense, everyone has something to refourguer our Bawab and his family who live under the stairs to five on the ground floor (like all Bawaba ) are fully unleashed, they screaming for a yes or a no but I think they appreciate us (it's very subjective, most of the time I did not catch half of what they tell me) .
was a small mosque in jail just as the muezzin pif with not really pavarotesque who made the call amid feedback, it looks a little " Rodeo Machine " under Islamic mint tea said ... The big
deal is cockroaches chtedis , what a nightmare! By tens and twenties the son of ... Exterminate it, but it is resistant gauze such crap there. So between the trip to the sea and the trip in the desert, it was a Great Week winner. We moved after moultes palaver, tantrums, heated discussions with the ten people involved in the deal ! Both
the apts are easy to find, as negotiations with all the intermediaries are puzzle balls! And with all that, we still have not had the honor of meeting our landlord ... And we must share the apartment with fucking cockroaches! There is no internet either. It works not in our area yet. I do not really understand why. Then I forgot my wallet in a shop. 5 minutes. Enough to make me shoot! His big mother. It's the same everywhere! Otherwise
the desert, it kills. Ca feels good to be out of Carapate Cairo saying. There was obviously no great world. This is the desert when same! So I have not much to tell. It's beautiful. It's hot. At night it is cold because we sleep under the stars. There was a small sand storm was impressive. I drove a jeep, it was cool. We ate chicken I've seen alive a few hours earlier, was good. I bathed with our guide in a hot spring. The Belgian transparent slip ... Ridiculous. And that's it. For this story
shoot crappy, I dug up a contact in a casting agency calling me to go make an appearance in a white beak Egyptian film ... I go there (it's not too poorly paid) and now I am told that the producer is crappy it pays not always as it should and wants to not spin the gold coins before the shooting . It cancels all! I'm wasting my time and money. THE plane to Egypt. After my debut in " Trankil 'chatting " I thought to start my international career. It missed. The cycle of bad luck continued. That's for later. That
. Woes on woes. And drink to forget. But hopefully, I have lots of plans for work and make me a little corn, it should just be patient. It will Inshallah . I just want to continue to live my life in the big bourge Cairo ... Go
say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment